NTA: National Test Agency
JEE [Joint Entrance Examination] Mains 2020
- Exams will be held over many days and students will have the option to choose a date.
- If a student appears for the JEE (Main) and NEET twice, the best of his/ her two scores will be taken into account.
- Candidate can appear in either of the two, or both.
- 75 percent in 12th Class
- For SC/ST 65 percent in 12th Class
- Or a place among the top 20 percentile of the Boards
- 12th Appearing Students are also eligible
Application Fee :
- Application Start: 3 Sep 2019
- Application End: 30 Sep 2019
- Dates of examination: 6 Jan 2019 to 11 Jan 2019
- Admit Card Available: 6 Dec 2019
- Result Date: 31 January 2020
- Application Start: TBA
- Application End: TBA
- Dates of examination: TBA
- Result Date: TBA
**Photo Instruction: Photo must be taken after 01/09/2019