Skip to content
- UTITSL and NSDL take the online applications for PAN Card authorized by Government of India and Income Tax Department.
- PAN Card can be applied through three types:
- e-KYC: Instant PAN and Photo on Aadhar will be printed on PAN card.
- e-Sign and e-KYC: e-PAN in 5 days after Application and You can upload your own photo.
- Sending Documents: Applicant would have to send their supportive document to NSDL office.
- NOTE: To avail e-KYC and e-Sign & e-KYC option, you must have registered your mobile number in your Aadhar card. If not then you can not avail this facility.
- For any query please comment on this page.
- Indian Citizens All Category : 107/-
- Indian Citizens resident in Abroad Dispatch Fee: 989/-
- Pay the fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm, Any BHIM UPI ID.
- Should be Indian Citizen
- Documents: Aadhar Card or Any document which is proof of DOB, Address and Name.
- Photo: Less than 50 kb and jpeg/jpg.
- Signature: Less than 50 kb and jpeg/jpg.
- Supporting Documents should be less than 300 kb and pdf format.
Apply PAN Card Online at NSDL
Apply PAN Card Online at UTITSL
Helpline for any query